|Phenylephrine HCI 0.25%||Vasoconstrictor|
|Witch hazel 50.0%||Astringent|
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or soft cloth before applying gel.
- when first opening the tube, remove foil seal
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 15˚C – 30˚C (59˚F – 86˚F)
- close cap tightly after every use
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
Aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, benzophenone-4, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, natrasol 250, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, water
Question or comments?
Product # 3068 Version 01