|Phenylephrine HCI 0.25%||Vasoconstrictor|
|Pramoxine HCL 1%||Local Anesthetic|
|White Petrolatum 15%||Protectant|
- for temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- an allergic reaction develops
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing tissue. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying cream.
- when first opening the tube, remove foil seal
- apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- for application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap.
- store between 15˚C – 30˚C (59˚F – 86˚F)
- close cap tightly after every use
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
Aloe barbadensis(aloe) leaf juice, BHA, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, disodium EDTA, GMS, laureth 23, methylparaben, mineral oil 350W, panthenol, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium CMC, steareth 2, steareth 20, stearyl alcohol, vitamin E, water, xanthan gum
Question or comments?
Product # 3065 Version 01