|Mineral Oil 100%||Lubricant laxative|
for relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after use
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Single daily dosage
- Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
|Adults and Children 12 years and over||1 Bottle|
|Children 2 to 11 years||1/2 Bottle once daily|
|Children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- sodium free
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 2-15 minutes.
- store between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- carton sealed for safety. Do not use if safety seal on top flap of carton is torn or missing.
- consult PHYSICIAN’S DESK REFERENCE® for complete professional labeling.
Question or comments?
Product # 3070 Version 01