|Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 19g||Saline laxative|
|Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 7g||Saline laxative|
for relief of occasional constipation
For external use only
Dosage Warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Ask a doctor before using this product if you:
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
- have kidney disease
- are 65 or older and under a doctor’s care for any medical condition
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have:
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have:
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema use symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomitting, urinating less often than normal) These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Single daily dosage
- Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
- Do not use if taking another sodium phosphates product.
|Adults and Children 12 years and over||1 Bottle|
|Children 2 to 12 years||1/2 Bottle once daily|
|Children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- each 118 mL delivered dose contains: sodium 4.4 g
- additional liquids by mouth are recommended while using this product
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutes
- store between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- carton sealed for safety. If seal on top flap is broken or missing, do not use.
- consult PHYSICIAN’S DESK REFERENCE® for complete professional labeling.
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
Question or comments?
Product # 3015 Versions 13 , 3016 Version 12, and 3021 Version 10